Dr. Stella Wuttke
Post-doctoral Neuroscientist, PhD in Psychology, Meditation teacher
To thrive and live a purposeful life
is accessible for everyone.
Many people live an okay life, have a job, family, hobbies, but very few live up to their infinite potential. They are trapped by their brain and energetic patterns, which let them move but not fly. They struggle, do not make a lot of progress, and repeatedly experience the same limitations.
Behavioral and thinking patterns are determined by our brain and energetic patterns, and the younger they are established the harder they are to change. With state-of-the-art technologies combined with ancient wisdom traditions, we use an integrated scientific approach to break through old patterns that hold you back to live your life without limits.
PhD in Psychology & Cogn. Neuroscientist
- B.Sc., M.Sc., Ph.D in Psychology
- 6 yrs post-doctoral researcher & director of the neurofeedback lab at the Department of General Psychology and Neurosciences at the University of Jena
- 14 yrs of research at Universities of Austria, Germany and United Kindgom
- Quantitative EEG Diplomates (QEEG-D) from the QEEG Certification Board
- 6 yrs training in Neurotherapy with A. Martin Wuttke
- Certified in Neurofeedback by BCIA (Biofeedback Cert. Internat. Alliance)
- Certified in Esotheric Acupuncture by Dr. Mikio Sankey
- Certified in Sound Therapy with Dr. John Beaulieu
- Certified in Biofield Tuning (a form of Sound-Vibration Therapy) with Eileen McKusick
- Ordained minister of the Center of Spiritual Awareness (CSA)
- Certified Yoga and Meditation teacher (720h) in the Kriya Yoga tradition of Paramahansa Yogananda with Harald and Marlies Reiske